I'm so irritated with blogger right now. For some reason, I can't comment on anyone's blogs and I have lots to say!!! Anyone ever have any issues with this??
That stinks. I haven't run into that yet so I can't offer any advice. Sorry - you can always do a post offering your comments on everyone else's. That'd be effective.
Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...nope, no problem. That would be frustrating!!
Sometimes I have to push the 'publish' button about 3 times though (It acts like there's an error...I'm just stubborn though and eventually it gives up).
Sometimes it happens to me too. But usually it is something wrong with blogger and it clears up later. So far, my problems haven't been permanent. Just the occasional occurrence.
Just a happy girl married to a crazy guy, livin with our two beags in Arizona. I love a new adventure.. it's how I came to be who I am.. I am a little from the south, a lot from the Midwest with a touch of Europe thrown in.
I'm doing this blog at the urging of many to talk about my biggest adventure yet.. weight loss surgery! It's been a long time coming and I'm creating a new life for myself!!
That stinks. I haven't run into that yet so I can't offer any advice. Sorry - you can always do a post offering your comments on everyone else's. That'd be effective.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...nope, no problem. That would be frustrating!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I have to push the 'publish' button about 3 times though (It acts like there's an error...I'm just stubborn though and eventually it gives up).
Sometimes it happens to me too. But usually it is something wrong with blogger and it clears up later. So far, my problems haven't been permanent. Just the occasional occurrence.
ReplyDelete