Anyone else totally screwed up with the days this week? I think not working on Monday f'd up my whole schedule!! Got some really random thoughts coming at you in this blog!!
The only thing good about today being Wednesday is that only 2 more days to the weekend!! WOOT!
We have our annual company event on Saturday night which should be both interesting and fun! I'm sure it will be a lot different than last year since last year, I overimbided on my beloved beer and that won't be happening this year!! Not a fan of puking and/or hangovers anymore. Still should be a good time.. yes, I am still fun, even when not being overserved!!
I have a fill next week and I'm looking forward to it... seems like I'm good for 2 weeks and then am ready for another. I hope that this one will get me to the green zone, but if not, I'll keep plugging away!!
Remember in my last blog where I talked about working out a LOT on MOnday?? Well, my body is hating me for it today!! Yesterday was bad but today is almost unbearable with the walking. Everytime I have to get up from my desk, a little groan comes out.. And to top it off, I went back today for more torture!!! this time it was the arms though.. total misery.. tomorrow I will probably not be able to even do my hairdo.. pain is good right?? I'm about to hit the gym downstairs at work to get in some more cardio - it'll be slow going for sure. You'd think with all this moving I'm doing, the lbs would just be melting off.. notsomuch.. I'll keep hoping that soon.........
Finally, to all you NYC peeps, my mom and I are planning a trip to NYC in mid-May. Would love to meet some of ya'll if schedules work out!! I'll keep you posted!
Hope you all had a great hump day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I'm an NYC peep!! Just let me know when you're coming. Will be so great to "meet" you.
ReplyDeleteI'm all messed up this week too. My kids have a weeklong break, so our schedule is all screwed up. I'm not in NYC but I'm close so let us know when you'll be in the city and maybe we can get together for drinks or brunch or something.
ReplyDeleteMe too! I am planning to take my daughter to NYC for her 13th bday - in either April or May. I would love to meet all the NYC girls and you too Jen (imagine if that actually worked out)!
ReplyDeleteGood choice on no overimbibing this time around! And wow, way to work the exercise!
Wish I could come to NYC....anyway have a great time on Sat and more exercise actually makes the muscles less sore because the uric acid gets moving!!! Good work
ReplyDeleteJust joining in the fun here...great blog! Can't wait to read more...Wish I was going to NYC too! Thanks for following and glad I found you! -BG
ReplyDelete