Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's get back to business...

The original point of this blog was to talk about my weight loss surgery and I just noticed that I rarely do that! So, starting today, I'm getting back to the business at hand and will try to post more about the lead-in to the surgery! I just realized that in less than 46 days, I'm going under the knife to transform my life.. I'm starting to freak out a bit! Mostly I'm worried that I'm making the right decision, one that I won't regret. I don't think I will, but what about those days when I just really want to eat whatever I want or have a beer or two and the urge is too great?? You see, I'm an emotional eater, a celebratory drinker and and all-around party lover.. how am I going to handle those situations?? I can't just not go to things b/c I'll worry if whatever I eat comes back up or that I'll be annoyed with people who are drinking around me and I can't.. These are the things that I think about! I also know that not only am I going to be changing, but this will be a big change for everyone who I spend time with. I hope everyone is understanding that I won't be the exact same me...

BUT, one of the highlights I'm looking forward to is my BFF Shannon is coming into town when I have my surgery to help me out! I honestly think I can say that this is the nicest, most generous thing that anyone has ever done for me. I must have done something good to deserve such a kind-hearted friend.

So, for the next 46 days, I'm going to post a little something that I'm either hoping for as a result of my surgery, something I'm wishing for, etc.. so here's #46...

#46:

I want to not be limited to where I can shop for clothes..

No comments:

Post a Comment