
I mean, look at those arms.. ick... plus my head looks about 10 times bigger than Timmy's!!!
I actually like this next one.. maybe b/c it's a little blurry and I'm looking shorter than Timmy, but in actuality, I'm just not standing on a rock!! :)
So, all that being said, I'd like to be able to be happy with random pictures and not have to view them all before they get posted on FB with my name attached with them!! :)
#33 - lucky #33!! I think I was 33 the last time I wore shorts.. which would make that about 5 years, actually I think it may have been closer to 29, but just go with me on this one.. I can't stand to see my chub legs in shorts.. I know that this is not just a chubby girl issue, but seriously, I'm dying of heat all the time in my capris, jeans and yoga pants!!
#32 - We went on the Pink Jeep tour in Sedona (total touristy thing to do, but soo fun too!) and there was another chubby person on the tour with us and I spent a good deal of time comparing myself to her.. "do I look that big" "are my legs that cottage cheesy"... blah, blah, blah.. I can't wait for the day when I'm just happy with me, and I don't have to do that "do I look like that" comparison..
#31 - I want a bike for my birthday! I don't want to constantly have to fill up the tires when I get said bike.. I got on one the other day and granted the tires were totally flat, but can you imagine what went through my mind when I got on and noticed that the tires went smooshing down?? Yeah, I hate that feeling!!
I promise to be back to regularity this week!! It's been awesome having my parents in town. They are so supportive and fun to be around! I'm a lucky girl.

Thanks for being such a great host - we loved being here. We know your new endeavor will be a success - you are so determined and we are all behind you. Love you
ReplyDeleteAww, I love "Tall Timmy." Cute pics but it really makes me miss you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had a great time with Kath & Chief. They have really been looking forward to this trip and to seeing you both. I knew you had other stuff going on so didn't expect to see anything until Wednesday. Love, AJ
ReplyDeleteI think you are beautiful and very photogenic. I can't wait for the day you see what I see! Coming soon to a Arizona house near you.....
ReplyDelete