I wanna be able to do this!!
In Yoga, this is called Paschimottanasana
I've been taking yoga for the past couple of months here at work, and while I'm no Yogi (isn't that what they call themselves??) I am in love with the practice.. I am surprisingly (not so to me though) flexible with most of the poses and even with my bigger frame, am able to do a lot with little difficulty.. However, this pose above eludes me.. I have so much going on between my neck and my legs (big boobs, bigger belly) that this almost suffocates me when I bend forward.. my boobs lift right into my neck and constrict my air flow.. it ain't pretty!!! So, I'm hoping the slimmer I get, the more I'll be able to do this position, but for now I'll just keep on trying to breathe!! :)
Happy Weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment