My number 42 goal is to lose weight so that when I go to ELLEN and dance in the aisles, that dreaded 10 lbs that the camera adds won't bother me one bit!!!
Michelle and I are obsessed with Ellen and we always talk about going on her show so one day, taking a break from work, I went on to her website and looked to see how to get tickets and pulled up the calendar for November and clicked on the only date that said "Get Tickets". I put in the number of tickets I desired (3 - one for me, one for Michelle and one for Angela who lives in LA and who would most likely be housing us for the night! ) I honestly thought that I would put my information in there and would never hear back from anyone but lo and behold, Danny from the Ellen show called me two days later and asked me if I was still interested in attending and I said HELL YEAH!!! So, on November 17th, turn on your TVs (most likely won't be played on that day but just follow along with me!) and watch out for the three of us dancing in the aisles with Ellen and Tony!! Now, if only we could figure out how to get actually ON the show!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment