I was looking at pictures on FB yesterday b/c let's face it, I have plenty of time on my hands these days since work is a little slooooooowwwww since we are still waiting to hear if we have jobs next year!
I found this picture of me and Timmy. I was actually in shock! It's not the first time I've seen a picture that I hadn't seen in a long time and was surprised at how fat I had let myself get, but this one is a doozy. My face is huge!! My arms are huge, everything about me is huge.. even my hubs.. Timmy would die if he saw this picture of himself. I'm so glad we BOTH decided to take care of ourselves and our future by losing some weight. So, on days when I'm feeling like a LapBand failure, I'm going to bring this picture up to remind me of how far I've come!!
I had a fun weekend this past weekend. Just hung out with Mac and Timmy and went to a Pumpkin Patch that is like 7 minutes away from my house and was so fun!! We did a little hayride, picked out a mini-pumpkin and enjoyed the beautiful weather!! AND, I challenged Sydney to a sack race, in which she completely schooled me but look at the air I got! Pretty sure the girl above wouldn't have done that!!
Me, Joy and Michelle at the farm!
I'll be back tomorrow with hopefully some 10 things!!
xo,js


I know what you mean about the pics. Sometimes I look at pics (and of course, any pic of me means I decided it wasn't a "bad" pic) and think "is that really me? Did I really get that bad???" Craziness!
ReplyDeleteLove the sack race photo!!! Fun.
ReplyDeletelove love love the sack race picture!!!! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou've come a long way! Celebrate!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking amazing! Congratulations. xx
ReplyDeleteYour smile is amazing! You just light up the pictures. The BEST sack race pic, EVAH!
ReplyDeleteHey there friend... you look WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for your post, I really appreciate (and needed) that! Can't wait for that day sometime that Mac and Liam get to meet... hope things work out for you at your work! xoxoxo ~Sarah
ReplyDeleteyou amaze me with your jumping, your cartwheels...you are such a fun person to be around...miss you and can't wait to see mac in his costume!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Cartwheels, sack races?!?! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteholy cow...what a change. You look fabulous!!
ReplyDelete