As you know, Jenn and I ventured to LA yesterday morning at the crack of dawn to go to the Ellen Show. As Sofie put it, we were Jennsetters!! Our flight landed around 9ish and were were OFF! With my trusty sidekick/navigator at my side, we ventured out into Hollywood and the surrounding areas and ended up at an outdoor shopping center called the Grove. We walked around and shopped and I maybe got a pair of super cute boots (I have them in black too!!)
and then maybe Mac got another cute pair of Toms hightops.. so super cute!!
Anyways, we saw some familiar faces at the Grove:
Mario Lopez had so much makeup on that he looked totally fake and Maria Menounos was gorgeous. They were filming EXTRA there.
Jenn's friend Theona met up with us for lunch and then my friend Gillian picked us all up and away we went to the studio. We waited for a couple of hours outside in a parking garage-turned-holding area where they check you in, give you scoop on show and go over the "rules" of filming..
Apparently I became a ghost upon touchdown in LA!!!
The show itself was really funny. Ellen is ADORABLE!!! her guests were Joel McHale (The Soup, Community) The Script with special guest Will.i.am (from Black Eyed Peas) and then some Dancing with the Stars peeps. We did a lot of standing up, clapping, and lots of DANCING!!! Jenn was on the aisle so maybe if you see the show on Monday, you'll see her!! Ellen came almost all the way up to our aisle when she was dancing in the first segment so keep your eyes peeled for at least Jenn!!
All in all, such a fun experience and I'm so glad that Jenn and I went!! Here we are this morning on our way out of not so sunny Burbank!
The weather here in PHX is Perfection this weekend so I'm hoping we'll be out and about a lot..
enjoy your weekends!!
xo,js


Love the boots! Love Ellen, I will have to set the dvr so I don't miss you ladies. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI already have my DVR set! Can't wait to watch it!
ReplyDeleteSoooo jealous. Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a fun time. I'm happy you and Jenn got to go! I have the DVR set and will be scanning the audience. Those boots are fab!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous too! Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like so much fun!!!! I'm glad you got to go!
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much. I bet the day was just a pee in your pants kind of fun! I was hoping you'd all win plane tickets to Canada or something!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun giggling with you girls...it was so the trip I needed. I want to go again...and those boots look fabulous on you...did the shoes look good with the outfit you got mac?
ReplyDeleteWoot woot on the boots!! I got me a pair too. We should go strut our stuff this weekend in Phx. ;)
ReplyDelete