So, this week is DRAGGING on... can't believe it's only Tuesday. I'm wierdly swamped at work so this one will be short..
Jenn and I are heading to LA on Thursday morning for ELLEN!! It's a much needed 24 hours away for her and I'm hoping we can whoop it up as much as possible in the limited time we have there. Have no idea who the guests are going to be but we will keep you informed as to what day you can set your DVRs to see us dancing and clapping!!
So, as you know, my bestie is getting married in May. I'm on the hunt for the perfect bridesmaid dress. I've found a couple that I like. My goal is to start losing some weight again and be down at least another 25 by then.. would love to be more but who are we kidding here?? I'm the slowest loser in town and the fact is, I've been holding on and off to the same 10 lbs for about 4 months now.. here are a couple of the choices I've found so far. I don't know if I'm even going to wear a long one but if I do, I like these two the best so far.
again, in blackThanks to Stephanie and Catherine on the Halloween suggestions! I think I'm going to do Cleopatra! Can't wait to wear a wig!! :)
Finally, haven't posted a pic of my little man in about a week, so here's my little man after eating an entire bowl of Mac and cheese last night.. ridin dirty (backwards)..
he's a mess!!
xo,js

You are beautiful that you could wear and potato sack and still look great.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Ellen!
Ridin Dirty....ha ha ha
Love the first one! The second one could possibly result in weird boob spillage it you aren't careful.....just saying' :)
ReplyDeleteCan't see choice 2... it's a red X for me.
ReplyDeleteChoice 1 is pretty. I agree with RcokBand... you will look great in anything. :)
I am so bummed not to be meeting you & jenn for Ellen. I will set my dvr tho!
ReplyDeleteLove the messy face....cutie!
I love both of them, but I think choice 1 is a little better and possibly more flattering.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at Ellen!!!!!
I think number one would be more flattering in the bust area. The second one would scream "Hey look at my boobs!" and we don't want to detract from the bride.
ReplyDeleteYou will rock as Cleopatra. Sexy, but classy. You can really do up the eye makeup, wear fake gold bangle bracelets on your arms, carry a fake snake (since she was killed by an asp)...really play it up. The black wig will make your eyes POP out with gorgeousness!
Oh and your guest is George Clooney or Ben Affleck, I will pay you serious cash money for a photo!!! :) You and Jen have fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG ITS ALMOST HERE...YES I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO EXCITED! I am a chicken on dresses always feel like the twins will pop out. Your a beautiful girl and will look great in anything...do what feels comfortable and you can bend over in case you have to move the train or drop something :) Cleopatra sounds like fun...I can't wait to see the pics! See you in the AM tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome on Cleopatra!! That will look so great on you!
ReplyDeleteI can't see the 2nd dress (it's a red X for me), but I love the first one. If she is picking the other girls' dresses around yours, check out Jenny Yoo's bridesmaids' dresses. They are having a sale right now. (Dresses are gorgeous and their sizes go from a 0 to 24.)
I couldn't see the second dress :( Hope you J girls have fun @ Ellen!
ReplyDelete