1. I'm officially addicted to the show "Homeland".. I watched them win a bunch of Emmy's and downloaded a couple of episodes onto my iPad for my trip and now I can't stop. I worked out yesterday at lunch and brought my iPad to work so I could watch while I'm working out.. it's sooo good!!
2. I also watched the Katy Perry movie on the plane home.. don't judge. It was so good! I cried, again, no judging. There is a girl I work with that used to work in Hollywood for a production company that swears Katy Perry is the meanest person in Hollywood. I can't see it unless the movie is COMPLETE fiction. BTW, I also cried while watching the Justin Bieber movie. And I LOVE the new Taylor Swift song. I'm officially a 16 year old girl...
3. My husband is depressed that baseball season is over (for his Brewers). He came in the house today and declared "the good news is, there are 144 days until Spring Training".. fantastic. The good news for me is that now I get to save $39/month since we don't have to pay for the "Extra Innings" package on DirecTV... priorities uh huh..
4. Speaking of saving money, I'm in super-duper-try-to-find-as-many-savings-in-my-life as possible mode. The reality that I may not have a job in the next few months (due to company being bought out and new company planning to make a much LEANER organization) is starting to really sink in. While my hubs is over the top positive, the fact that I may not have a job for a few months is freaking me out. I've already started a spreadsheet of things I plan to cut out while unemployed.. add to it that if I get laid off, we are definitely going to be moving back to Chicago, lordy be, I'll be a total wreck when all this happens.
5. The worst part of this whole unknown job situation is that many of my friends, whom I consider part of my AZ family, won't have jobs either...I LOVE the company I work for, mainly b/c of the people.. I've met some of my closest friends here and it's depressing that we all won't be coming to work together each day.
6. Ok, pity party over. I need to get my band mo-jo back. I'm so tired of going Up and Down and up and down on the scale. I need help. My fill that was scheduled for yesterday, I had to move due to some issues here at work. The earliest I can get in is the 16th. I'm thinking I need to start tracking my food so I need some advice as to where I can do that and I also think I need to start posting my weekly goals like some bloggers (Beth and Manda) come to mind. That way I can be accountable to someone other than myself. Any advice, tips are welcomed.
7. May 10th is my BFF Shannon's wedding (many of you met her in Chicago) so I want to look GOOD for that. I am the MOH after-all and the MOH needs to look almost as good as the bride, right??
8. Timmy's birthday is next week so we are going to go out to Old Town Scottsdale this weekend for dinner and drinks. After the weekend I had in Chicago, I really just want to lay low, but he deserves a night out on the town, so that's what he'll get!!
9. We got invited to a Halloween party. I'm terrified on dressing up on Halloween.. any ideas on what I can be?? Chubby Hooker perhaps?
10. I showed my boss the Sweet Brown video that Ronnie and Clara were telling me about this weekend. Before I showed it to him, I said "Ain't nobody got time for dat" and he looked at me like I had 4 heads.. apparently, I said it so fast that he thought I said "AnalBeads got time for that... " LORDY, like I would say that.. he is ridiculous.
have a good weekend ya'll!!!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG #10..I can see Ronnie saying...and I can see you saying it and getting it all mixed up...where is Tennessee--rofl
ReplyDelete#9....need I remind you what the guy in Chicago said...you are not a chubby hooker
#5..I am still in denial and crying about..I mean really I just became besties with you
16 year old girl..I am just jealous...I feel like a 90 year old woman
Love you Jen
LOL -- I loved the Justin Bieber movie and have been eyeing the KP one on On Demand! Now I'm not going to be able to resist!
ReplyDeleteI have GOT to check out Sweet Brown on Youtube... That sounded so hilarious!
Don't worry about Halloween -- you're going to look fantastic! I did Little Red Riding Hood last year.. was a fun one, and I got to wear a wig! Definitely do a costume with a wig -- makes it so much fun! Maybe Cleopatra? :)
For Halloween this year I am Ursula. I am going as a group of Disney Villians.
ReplyDeleteFor tracking a lot of use MyFitnessPal.com
LOL at Chubby Hooker! We get invited to a Halloween costume party every year and I just HATE thinking what to wear! All the costumes at the store are slutty!
ReplyDeleteAnd everyone knows Sweet Brown if you watch Andy Cohen/WWHL!! :-) LOL! I wish I had gotten to hang with you gals at Chicago. :-)
Cleopatra would be great. Not slutty, but classy and I could SO totally see you rocking a long black wig! :) trust me, you'll get your mojo back soon and I will send all my positive job karma your way!
ReplyDeleteAin't nobody got tiiime for tracking food. But, seriously, I use MyFitnessPal... it's awesome. Or it would be if I used it. I've been in denial for a few weeks. It's fine.
ReplyDeleteThere's a plus size Halloween website that somebody found and posted. You should check it out! (I guess it'd be more helpful if I could remember who did that.)
Get that fill, I just know it will jump start things for you!
ReplyDeleteMy family loves baseball too. The Braves are still in it!(but I know you don't care!) lol
Sandra
#10 just made me LOL! I have been playing that Sweet Brown video for anyone who will watch!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I ran into our mutual friend today! Still can't get over what a small world it is!
I laughed at the anal beads, but I must go back to the plane. you got a movie on your plane? We didn't. BAH!
ReplyDeleteLove Homeland!!! I would be sad if you move!! Where is the Mac picture??
ReplyDeleteI love Taylor Swift so I can't judge. Weekly goals are great but annoying when you don't hit them. LOL. I'm sure the job sitch will work out. Crossing my fingers for you. :)
ReplyDelete