Sunday, May 2, 2010

San Diego.. in a nutshell

  • The Milwaukee Brewers kind of suck....
  • San Diego Padres fans are not very nice to Brewers fans.. especially if you sit in their section!
  • Brewers fans are drunks.. my husband included... and somewhat obnoxious!!
  • I'm actually becoming a fan of baseball. I totally get it now.
  • I ate super well..
  • Had sushi
  • Did not have any PBs or stuck issues!
  • I forgot that water was for drinking...  did not have nearly enough
  • At some point in my life, I will live in San Diego.. love it
  • I want to retire in Coronado or in La Jolla.. little slices of heaven
  • I let my husband pick out my outfit and he went with comfy shoes over cute shoes, and I am forever grateful....considering the amount of walking we did

Hope you all had a great weekend!  We had fun!!

10 comments:

  1. Hubs did a good job on the outfit...you look great and I'm glad you had such a great time in SD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great....glad you had a great time...perhaps I should catch a game when I am in Chicago???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty! When we lived in Gilbert, AZ, we had season tickets to the Diamondbacks. I loved going to the games. My plan was to move to SD someday. I lived there as a kid. But, I married a wonderful man and we live near the beach in FL. Not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute outfit! Kudos to your hubs.

    Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look freakin awesome. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen.. when I read your post.. I said yes, Yes, and YES.. I am a huge baseball (PHILLIES fan.. GO PHILS) and I absolutely love SD.. you need to go to DelMar.. my absolutely favorite place... I truly want to live there as well.. only my wallet doesn't match up with where I want to live.. (oh well)... Did you like Petco Park?? it is a beautiful stadium.. Cindylew is also a Phils fan.. so we may have a little baseball group that can check out a Cubs game when we get to CHI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great summary! Love the shoes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great time! I love San Diego too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! Your husband has good taste in clothes (and pretty wives!). Glad you had fun. I love San Diego too.

    ReplyDelete