Sunday, May 16, 2010

60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's official, hell has indeed frozen over for me.. I got on the scale today and I'm officially 60 lbs down.. on.the.dot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never in my wildest imagination would I think I'd ever be able to lose 60 lbs. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE MY BAND!!!!

Something clicked with me this week, amidst all the stress I was having about work, the BIL moving in, etc... I didn't eat until I was hungry. What a freaking concept that is!!!  When I did eat, I ate slow, small bites and I was full after only a few bites.  This is no shocking concept to most of you banders but I can't tell you how many blogs I've read where you all have talked about this and I've just wished that would happen to me.  Well, thankyoubabyjesus, it finally did.  I think I might have hit my sweet spot. I spent no time thinking of food, worked out regularly and upped my water.  Why did it take so long?? I'm stubborn I guess!! 

I'll have more to say tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to relish in my 60lb less high!!!

Hope you all have had a great weekend!

xo,js

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen!!! That is fantastic news.
    I hope you really are at your sweet spot--that would be too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEE.. and yeah for sweet spots.. looks like you have the right approach.. I am still learning about how to work my band.. some day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock!!!!!! You are certainly an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome news, Jen! Congratulations, girl. This BIL move-in may end up being a good thing for weight loss, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! 60 lbs is awesome. Sounds like you are in the green zone and doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! Congratulations on 60!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in the zone.
    Congratulations on the 60 pounds...that amazing.
    You're an inspiration to us all.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congradulations! Yippee!!! When were you banded?

    ReplyDelete