and I made a list!!
1. First, I met Jenny last night!! So fun!! She is just as warm and genuine as she appears on her blogs. She is a true band success story and she looks fantastic!! We probably could have spent all night talking and laughing (and drinking wine)!!! It was so nice to "talk" to another bandster.. and we have the same love / affection for Bret Michaels too!! :) Here is the one pic we took
I'm not a big fan of myself in this picture b/c while I thought that shirt was cute and flattering.. notsomuch!!! (I prefer my pics to be "boobs up"!! I look like I haven't lost a pound!!! But Jenny is adorable.. hopefully we can catch up with other band friends in NYC in 2 weeks!
2. Went to the PA today. Got another .5ccs so I'm not at 8.5 in a 14cc band. The biggest shock of the day is that I lost 9 lbs in the last 5 weeks. Why is this shocking?? I'm a 5lb a month girl.. 9 is good for me!!! I attribute this loss to a couple of things - the last time I went I was wearing jeans, I was just starting my period.. but hey, I'll take the 9lbs!! I'm about .5 from 60 down.. hallelujah! I feel good today too. I've only had a little cup of soup and a frappucino and I'm not real hungry. I really hope this is the one!!
3. Did anyone see Gaga on American Idol last night? I love me some Gaga, but she was a little kooky.. I mean, she is a little kooky but last night just was wierd. I am going to see her on 7/31 and can't wait!!
4. Work is still bananas.. i'm working on my 10th hour right now.. good times!!
5. My legs are killing me b/c Kathi, the trainer is mean.. enough said there...
6. Little personal stuff going on.. Tim's brother is coming to live with us for a little while. I'm not really happy about it and that's a whole another blog in and of itself. Right now, I just keep telling myself it's the right thing to do and it'll all work out, but let me just say my in-laws (Tim's brother excluded) suck BIG TIME.. I'll expand more another day.
7. Sunday, I'm going to the spa with Michelle and Joy.. it's their Mother's day treat from their hubs and I'm tagging along b/c I'm no mother.. I think they feel bad for me but if I can get a day spent with some of my faves and a massage , I'm happy to join!! At least I can count on some bellinis!! :)
Gotta run!!
xo,js


Such a cute picture! You look great. You are doing great, that is a really good loss and I hope your fill does the trick. I hear ya on the trainer too, I just got done having the BF stretch me so my freakin gluts would uncramp. To think we are paying for this abuse!! That's ok, it will pay off, big time!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture.
ReplyDeleteThe thought of my brother in law coming to live with me makes me want to run away screaming! I totally get where you are coming from!
Adorable!! And Yay for you on the 9 pound loss, you rock.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear home things are a bit stressful... thanks for being such a good friend to me in the blogosphere!!
Mwah.
V
You guys look amazing - both of you. And your shirt IS pretty. Look at your smiles - it says it all :) Congrats on the 9lb loss. That was an awesome month!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys had a good time. Sucks about the BIL. I wouldn't even let my daughter (and BF) move back home for a few months as I enjoy my space. Hope it all works out. Make sure he knows the rules and you won't do not waiting on him, like cooking and cleaning and all the other crapola.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to meet Jen, she is the best! I am definitely down to meet up when you come to NYC, YAY!
ReplyDeleteI think you look fabulous in that outfit; however I totally understand. I really hate when I feel like I am looking good and then I see a picture of what I really looked like! So frustrating!
I love Lady Gaga, but I missed AI last night. I haven't really been that into it this year... I love to see her in concert!
Enjoy your spa day! <3
Sounds like crazy town in your world, girl. Hang in there and enjoy the spa!!
ReplyDeleteI think you look great in that pic- your radiant and you gals obviously had a great time, and actually that top is quite cute :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy for you re: the fill- a good fill is exciting, it feels like a fresh start and it always jumpstarts weight loss.
Gaga is coco loco but an amazing entertainer! You will love her concert!
ReplyDelete9lbs and a band buddy...you can't beat it! Have a blast at the spa!
I love the picture I think you look great!
ReplyDelete9lbs is awesome!!
Very good.
ReplyDeleteThe picture is awesome and you both look great...don't be so hard on yourself. You are making amazing progress...keep it up.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you got to meet another Band Sister!! You two look great.
ReplyDeleteBut I totally understand how you feel about feeling you look great, then seeing a photo that proves us wrong! At least in our eyes. LOL I do it all the time!
So sorry to hear about your BIL'S living with you. I totally know how you feel.
Years ago, my Ex-Hubby's Brother lived with us for a while. Until we found out that he was stealing from us!!
Including the only thing that I had from my Grand Father, a 1908 2 1/2 Dollar Gold Coin!!! Unreplaceable. :(