In an order to avoid being a debbie downer (wah-wahhhhh), I'm just going to post and say HI!
I've got nothing new to talk about!! (shocking) Weight loss has again plateaud (wah-wah)... work is still work (wah-wah)... and lots of it (wah-wah).... my allergies are killing me (sniff-sniff)... thought that by living in AZ, wouldn't have allergy problems.. not the case....(wah-wah)... brother-in-law/new roomate arrives tomorrow (oh shit...).... did I mention my allergies? (yuck)
6 more days until my mini-vacation in NYC.. (yahoo!)
Peace out.
js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should consider putting your brother-in-law on craigslist. Maybe somebody wants him?
ReplyDeleteHow can anyone have allergies in Arizona? Wasn't there a whole movie with Julianne Moore about how she had to go live in the desert so she wouldn't be allergic to everything?
Feel better. New York is just waiting for you to arrive (tip: don't leave any crap in Times Square, they don't take kindly to that these days)!
My allergies are a lot worse in AZ this year too. I have been told it's due to all the rain we got earlier this year. It has caused a lot of the wildflowers that normally don't bloom and then just burn in the summer to actually show their flowers this year and add the gusty winds we've been having..voila...allergies. I can't live without Zyrtec right now.
ReplyDeleteTAKE ME WITH YOU TO NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope things improve for you soon....anjoy your trip
ReplyDeleteSee previous day's comment.
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, allergies suck in Az! How long have you been here?
ReplyDelete