BUT, the one good thing about my job lately is my new view.. check it out..
if you know Scottsdale/Phoenix, you know in the background that is Camelback Mtn... right across the freeway is where they are building the new Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training "Facility".. it's going to be completed by next spring, just in time for Spring Training!! So exciting!!! Gotta tell you, the view is fab..
Tomorrow, I'm meeting Jenny for dinner!! So excited! Her's is one of the first blogs I started following and she's been hugely successful which I admire, so I'm a little nervous but excited to meet! We'll take pics of course!
Hope all is well.. I know I have more to say but I need to get out of here before the sun goes down!!
xo,js


Wow, great view. And don't stress for a second - Jenny is one of those people who immediately puts you at ease and you feel like you've known each other forever. Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteIts good to be busy but theres busy then INSANE!!! Im with you in that corner. How does work take over.. its a bit sucky. Hope things calm down for you though. Oh and best of luck meeting Jenny - you're lucky to meet xx.
ReplyDeleteNot a bad view at all! My view at work was the Atlantic Ocean. However, they are putting up a 6 story hotel that is really pissing me off because now I can only see a slice of the water!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with jenny!
Great view and I know the feeling about being crazy!!! Some weeks are just like that aren't they????
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! You're going to have so much fun at lunch!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a view, I'm stuck in the copy room. UGH. We are moving in September so I'll get a window hopefully!
Awesome view! From my cube, I've got ASU Gammage Auditorium and South Mountain. Sucks that work is so time consuming right now. Hoepfully you'll be able to break free soon.
ReplyDeleteI hate when busy crosses over into insane.....
ReplyDeleteBut your view is lovely!
Here's to hoping things die down a bit :-)
Fantastic view is right...
ReplyDeleteHope your work life calms down a bit and hope you had a great lunch with Jen.
I love the view! Just came across your blog (b/c you follow me :D). I work in Tempe close to I10/I60!!!
ReplyDeleteI may be hiking Camelback Mountain this Friday or NEXT Friday!!!