It's not really that ominous!!!
**Sidenote - forgot to mention the other fabulous mothers in my family - SIL Beth, Aunt Joan, and Susan... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confessions of a Not-so-Average chubby girl
You are so darn cute. I can't believe I won't be able to see you when you come to New York. When are you coming again? My girlfriend is getting married on the 22nd, with rehearsal dinner on the 21st. I think that's when you were going to be in NYC.
ReplyDeleteOh well, have fun anyway. xoxo
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteThank you for loving our kids and for being a strong female presence in their lives. My hope is that I have the chance to do the same for you. Love, love, love you too! Susan
What a sweet vlog - and your love for you mother is wonderful xx
ReplyDeleteGood for you that you hsd s spa day! You deserve it! Miss you, see you soon??
ReplyDeleteVery sweet and great to see and hear you!! Thanks for your ongoing and awesome support. YOu rock!
ReplyDeleteAwww Happy Belated Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe my comment didn't save on Monday. I loved your blog and thank you for all of the nice things you said about me. I love you - can't wait to see you in Detroit - on our way to New York. Have a great weekend. Will talk to you soon. Love you,
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, thanks for the comment. You're a pretty special woman who needs to collect all this blog stuff and write a book. Love you, AJ
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that I am so behind on blogs, but did you already get a new blender? I have a spare that is still brand new in the box. Let me know if you should need it. (Great vlog, by the way!)
ReplyDelete