I'm stuck!!! I have not lost a lb in over 2 weeks.. It's making me batty!!!!
I have my first fill on Monday, thank goodness!!!
I'm happy that I haven't gained anything but now I know what Bandster Hell is.. I'm right in the middle of it.
Thankfully, my clothes are still getting bigger so I must be losing inches..
Ugh, just irritated..
that's all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh that sucks! I remember that feeling. I did not lose much at all during Bandster Hell. It will get better, I promise!
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, you've already lost a bunch! That is fabulous.
Gen is right, you have lost a lot already & are doing great!! As you have probably already figured out, even if you are not losing weight, you are still losing inches. Go measure yourself, I bet you have lost where it counts!
ReplyDeleteThat is frustrating, but stick with it and the weight loss will catch up with you.
ReplyDelete