Monday, December 21, 2009

A Girl on a Mission..

That's me.... I have been a workout MACHINE for the past week!!! Definitely helped that I started seeing Kathi last week. Something has changed inside me and now all I can think about is how I'm going to fit in a workout everyday... not sure, but I hope I don't lose this motivation!! I have, however, fallen off the C25K train and need to get back to plugging away at that. I have less than 2 months before my 5K that I committed to so I need to get moving on that ASAP!!

Went in for my 2nd fill today. I was concerned b/c I felt like I was doing more work than my band was and my Dr confirmed that that might be the case for the first couple of fills and to not get discouraged. I only lost 2.5 lbs over the past two weeks since my last fill. I really want this weight loss to start moving more quickly, but I also have to keep telling myself that I'm in no rush.. it's going to happen, and knowing me, it's going to take time!! Everything does with me!! :)

She was really happy with my progress and even told me that my weight loss thus far is "off the charts"!! That made me happy!!! She's pretty much letting me decide when to get fills so I'm opting for every 2 weeks for now until I get to that "green zone"...

Nothing else going on except working this week and really looking forward to a quiet Christmas with Timmy and our friends. I have some last minute things to get Tim but otherwise, we are ready for the holidays to get here!!

Hope everyone is ready to have a great week!!!

js

No comments:

Post a Comment