Thursday, December 17, 2009

Aches and Pains...

The flu is floating around my work, my home and the city in general.. however, my aches do not come from a case of the stomach flu, the head cold or even the swine flu.. my aches have one name and that name is Kathi... she's my new(old) trainer.. I went to see her yesterday for the first time and I can barely walk today.. AND, she took it easy on me!!!

I used to see Kathi about 2 years ago before the Great Stull Depression of 2007 hit and I had to get rid of some of the "luxuries" in my life in order to pay the bills. Picture Jillian from the Biggest Loser, but with blond hair. I actually love her, she's fabulous, and she kicks my ass. She was delighted to see that I hadn't changed much.. the usual "are we almost done.. ", "wait, I counted to 15, how are you only at 10?" and the other misc complaints that spew from my mouth were all present yesterday!! I know it's good for me, but man oh man does it hurt!!!

Anyways, not much else going on besides the pain! I had a great weekend in ATL with the fam!!! We kept joking that it was "forced family fun" but nothing seemed forced! We celebrated Christmas early and everyone loaded up with some fabulous gifts. Love, Love, Love my family!!

Me and CB



KB, me and Tim













Clay, Nana, Chief, Kate and Deuce!







Kate, Jeff, Beth, Clay and Deuce!















Beth, Mom and ME!!







Although I've had a great last couple of weekends traveling, I can't tell you how excited I am to just be home this weekend, catch up on my DVRd shows (how lame and I?) and just relax!!! Work has been crazy busy which is unusual for this time of the year and I'm ready for some downtime!!
On the weight loss front, I seem to have stalled AGAIN! It's irritating but I go in for another fill on Monday. I'm wondering for those lap band blog buddies.. did your first couple of fills not do a whole lot for you?? I'm trying not to get frustrated but my body is just not cooperating with me!! I know I'm in no rush, but I'd like to see some more movement downwards on the scale!!
Hope all is well with everyone. I need to blog more!!! :)
XO

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and look forward to following your journey. I had gastric bypass surgery in May. Come check out my blog: www.fattheory.blogspot.com Congratulations on all of your success! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete