Ok, so technically Chicago is NOT my home, however I do feel most at home here!!! This is where my closest friends are and there's something about this city that just makes me feel at home!
It's FREEZING though!!! I have to admit that I don't really mind it too much though since I only get to wear my favorite puffy coat once a year when I'm here! Speaking of said puffy coat, it's white and now it's REALLY puffy and oversized.. so I look like a goofy stay-puff marshmellow man!!
I'm here for a Holiday party with my girls! Yesterday while Shannon worked, I went out and about (on foot) and did some window shopping and getting some fixins for tonight's party. Then, Jamie picked me up in the kiddie mobile and we hung out with the kiddos and hit up a bar to meet up with TK.. 3 or 4 glasses of wine later, we ended up staying at Jamie's for the night!! It was so fun to catch up and just laugh and gossip!!! I remarked this morning after checking out my appearance that it's been a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time since my bra went home in my purse after a night out!! :)
Looking forward to seeing my other girlfriends tonight!! Then back to Phoenix tomorrow, getting my fill on Monday (woohoo) and then off to Atlanta on Thursday for the family Christmas! I'm tired just thinking of it!!
xo
js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment