Thursday, December 10, 2009

Filled Up and Ready to Ramble...

"Lord I was born a Ramblin Woman".. that's how I feel lately with all the traveling I've been doing! We are leaving this morning to head to Atlanta for our family Christmas! Can't wait to see my family, especially my niece and nephew!!

After this trip, we are DONE for a bit in the travel department. It's funny, I don't normally travel this much and really until October, we hadn't gone ANYWHERE this year except to Michigan and by the way my co-workers harass me, you'd think I'd been gone every weekend all year. I keep reminding them of all the trips I had to cancel b/c of work, or b/c we thought we were launching a product at a certain time and we didn't. I know I shouldn't let it bother me that I get harassed, but I do a little b/c everything always seems to get done. Like for instance today, I'm technically on vacation, but have been working since 6:00 am! Oh well.. enough of my rant for today...

Got my first fill on Monday and was shocked at how easily it went. I mean, I know that I've read everyone else's blogs about how easy getting a fill is but I always think that mine would be painful or more difficult, and it was a piece of cake (oh how I'd love a piece of cake! ) I was on pretty much liquids Monday and Tuesday and graduated to mushies yesterday and today. I haven't been that hungry and thankfully, my weight loss has kicked back in.. down another 2 lbs!! My doctor was thrilled with my progress!! I go in again on the 21st for my 2nd fill. Right now I have 4cc's in my band. I know I should have asked how big my band is but I forgot! next time..


This past weekend I went to Chicago for the annual holiday party. It was so good to see my girlfriends (and their sig others as well). I could write blogs and blogs about how much I adore my friends but let me just say this about my Chicago peeps.. they are my heart and my soul.. they are the ones that get me the most and the ones that I know would be there for me in a second.. I don't have to talk to them often to know that we'll just pick up where we left off.. I heart them!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!! Back to blogging more often next week, once things settle down!


xo

1 comment:

  1. I heart you too sweetheart! It was so great being with you! And you are not a Wii! Hope to see you in January! Love you!

    ReplyDelete