Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday - duh, duh, duh...

Last Week's Weight:  249
Today's Weight:  246.4
Loss:  2.6

I'll take it. I could have done better but I know I'm moving in the right direction.

What I did right:

  • Tracked my food daily (with the exception of Saturday/Sunday) on MyFitnessPal
  • Walked 3 times after work with Mac
  • 1 Pilates Class (more on that in a minute) 
  • 1 Zumba Class 
  • Cut out the Diet Rockstar Energy Drink I was drinking 1x a day
  • Ate lunches from My Fit Foods - everything is all portioned out calorie wise so it takes guess work out of thing 
What I could have done better: 
  • drank more water
  • Not drank a shit ton on Friday night which led to the worst Pilates class in the history of time on Saturday morning. We took Brandon out for his birthday on Friday evening and the wine was aflowing..  I knew Pilates was going to suck and there were more 4 letter words coming out of my mouth than normal. BUT, on the plus side, I did go.. 
  • Watched my intake on Saturday and Sunday 
Goals this week: 
  • Don't overdo it on Easter. I'm hosting a brunch for like 10 of us. 
  • Keep up the workouts. Went to Zumba last night and really pushed myself and was sweating like a beast
  • I have 3 PIlates sessions on the schedule between now and next week's weigh in 
  • Walk 3 times before next Wednesday
  • GET MY FILL ON WEDNESDAY!!! 
have a good day! 

xo,js

10 comments:

  1. Good job sweetie!! Keep kicking butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot!!!! Hey over 2lbs is NOTHING to sneeze at! you rocked it! I too am hosting an easter fest and I hope not to eat my face off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your loss lovely, it's great to see the breakdown of your week to see how you worked towards the loss. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so focused, keep up the good work! You got this girl. You posting your weight at the beginning of this made me think of our car ride conversation when you were in Chicago. Made me chuckle. I told you, you are one of the most genuine people I know. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete