Anyone know what that's from?? If you are an avid watcher of the Disney Jr. channel, you'd know that that is what the King on "Sofia the 1st" loves and always says! "Jiggly Wiggly Pudding!"
anyways, I digress..
a funny thing happened on my walk last night with Mac... I walked about 1 1/2 miles UP the road and then while we were walking the way back, I decided to run a little (sidenote, I had read Kelle Hampton's blog yesterday and as usual, she inspired me.. she talked about running and "girl on fire"). As I was running, I could feel all my chub just jiggling up and down and all I could think about was "Jiggly Wiggly Pudding!" Not, "Girl on Fire"..
BTW, Mac loved the running!! he loves running and while I was running, he kept looking back at me and waving his arms and saying "Run, Run, Run"... that's serious motivation!!!
Lest you think I'm now a runner, get your minds out of the gutter.. I maybe ran for 5 minutes total, on and off, down-hill, pushing a stroller.
It's a start.
I also did some push-ups and some planks. Eat that Jillian Michaels.
I'm ready for Weigh-In Wednesday. I'm hoping I won't be disappointed. I would say with the exception of Friday and Saturday, I've been about 75% on track with my eating, which is better than about the 40% I was at last week. Fingers crossed and please say all your prayers tonight that I at least 1 lb!!
see you tomorrow!
xo, js
Pics from my walk last night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE IT!!! I love how you got your exercise in..while still watching Mac..and you threw in some running which is wonderful! You got this girl!
ReplyDeleteJiggly wiggly indeed! We are big Sofia fans around these parts. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Mac was cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteA ton of people follow the 80/20 rule. 80% on track, 20% off so you're close! Way to go running! I can just hear your little boy cheering!
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot!!! love the Mac shot! xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on running. 5 minutes is a lot better than I could do. Or try to do for the time being. However once warm weather hits my prairie town, I am going to "try" to run too.
ReplyDeleteKeep on keeping on :)
Amy at http://bohemianburble.wordpress.com/