Last Week's Weight: 246.4
Today's Weight: 245.9
Total Loss: .5
Geez Louise.. not surprised though. I've been non-stop for the past week and haven't worked out like I planned. My eating has been not bad but I'm so hungry all.the.time. I'm heading to my dr. this morning so hopefully a fill will do me some good. I'm sucking up and paying all the $$ since my insurance doesn't cover Bariatric anymore, so I'm hoping that's even more of a motivator to get this shit done!! :)
Be back in a bit.
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A loss is better than a gain!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it girl!!
Hey you still lost!!!! Over a holiday...take the losss girly..a fill should help out! We need to do lunch now!
ReplyDeleteA loss is a loss!
ReplyDeleteA loss is a loss, no matter how small! Good work, just keep going!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a fill since I have been at my current job (it was a year ago in Feb that I had my last fill), so I have no idea if my current insurance covers it or not. I guess I should check into that. Hope your apt went well :)
ReplyDeleteA loss is a loss is a loss. You know what you gotta do...and you know you can do it. I'm proud of you.
ReplyDeleteA
ReplyDeleteLOSS
IS
A
LOSS.
Own your success! Every little bit adds up.
You can do it! :)
HUGS