I had a little pity party yesterday but today is a new day!! Thank god for girlfriends who meet you for brunch and immediately know that something is bothering you and then when you start crying at the table before your diet coke even arrives, they don't judge, they get it.. so thanks to J and M!!
Pity Party over.. Mac woke up happy today and I got 8 hours of UNINTERRUPTED sleep!! and we looked a little like this this morning:
On another completely unrelated note, I got my letter in the mail for ELLEN!!! Needless to say, I texted Jenn and she's got even more reason this week to be giddy like a school girl!!!
I can't believe how hard it has been to get another person to come with us to this! my friend Julie is in but my other friend cannot make it now so we have one extra spot! So far, everyone I've asked cannot make it. So, I'm putting this out into the universe, if you want to go, let me know! We are getting to LA on Thursday morning, the show is Thursday evening and we are flying back out on Friday morning. If you live in Cali, all the more reason you should join us!!
Not going to talk about how excited I am about Chicago b/c it's pretty much a given. I may have to have a mini fashion show though in my room since I can't decide on what to wear so I'm just bringing lots of options!!! Can't wait to squeeze all ya'll!!! I'm still trying to figure out how to pack pocket size MandaPanda in my suitcase so she can come with.. we will miss not having her there!! (at least us PHX girls will!!)
Ok, gotta run... one last pic! Gotta love the Target $1 bin... here's FrankenMac!
xo,js




I wish I lived closer cause I'd be IN for Ellen. How fun!
ReplyDeleteLove that you got 8 hours of sleep...doesn't it feel like the best accomplishment??
I haven't even met her yet and I already miss her not being there. I have a perma-sadface about it. :(
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! a full nights sleep makes a happy mom! I know I wish MandaPanda was coming too! Must stop typing I am too excited I now have to go pee!
ReplyDeleteI am in so cal and would LOVE to go to Ellen . What's the date?
ReplyDeleteDude - I would soooo go with you if I could. Seriously - so fun. Have fun in Chi-town!
ReplyDeleteLove me some Franken-Mac!!! So want to squeeze that sweet babe. Have a blast in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to squeeze you too and I would love to come but sadly I cannot LOL I hope you have a blast!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you got some rest, nothing worse than lack of sleep with a sick child.
Hugs Roomie
Looks like Mac's feeling a lot better! Thank you for the shout out. I can't believe I'm missing it again! Starting a savings account now for next year!
ReplyDeleteomgoodness that little mac is too cute!!!
ReplyDelete1 MORE DAY!
LOVE LOVE LOVE The picture of you and your little guy.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww. Love!
You look so adorable with your little man! Hope you had a well-deserved blast in Chicago!
ReplyDelete