Hi All, Well this will be short but picture filled.. stick with me..
I should have known this b/c of the last trip I took to Mexico but Antonio (Band-eras - my band) is not a fan of Mexico.. Could be b/c he's from Spain??? Who knows.. he just did not want me to eat while I was there and tightened up at the site of a buffet!! So, instead I just had cocktails, like Pina Coladas and these: (mudslides)
Oh, and beer and wine too.. I just didn't take a picture of them.
We did a lot of this:
Chilling in the Pool.. (lord help me for putting a pic of me in a bathing suit on the Internet.... )
and I did a lot of this:
Staring at the view of the ocean from my chaise lounge while reading my book(s) and sipping on cocktails.
And Timmy and I had a great time just hanging out with each other.

One of the days, we went 4 Wheeling in this Nature Preserve, which also included this fabulous, pristine, unbelievably beautiful private beach....
And I even risked my life to get a good shot of myself while four-wheeling down the beach. What I won't do for the shot!!
Overall, it was a good, relaxing vacation. I am back at work, rested and a little more golden brown skinned.. and it's all good.
While we were gone, Mac enjoyed himself as well with his Nana and Chief... can't believe I even stressed that he wouldn't have a great time.. my mom was good about texting me pics of him to let me know he was ok.. so he did a lot of this:
Big Smiles
Teaching Chief how to putt....
I'll be sad to see my mom and dad leave tomorrow.. :(... wish they lived closer.. maybe someday soon!!!
Now, BRING ON CHICAGO!!!!!
xo,js









haha... love the atv action shot! ;) daredevil. welcome home! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics! It looks beautiful there! Can't wait to meet you in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteWhheeee! Looks like an awesome vacation!
ReplyDeleteVacation..... Nice pics!
ReplyDeleteYou sexy blonde bombshell - Antonio wanted you all drunk so he could let hubby take advantage - LOL.... I cant wait to meet you in Chicago - we can be tight together with mudslide in hand...
ReplyDeleteJealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so damn cute! Happy you are back - missed you!
ReplyDeleteWell I sit here with my laptop and for a few minutes I was in Mexico!
ReplyDeleteMy all time favorite drinks are mudslides and Baily's crea. I had to give them up unfortunately. I could drink my days worth of calories on a mudslide! lol
So you just got back from Mexico and you will be in Chicago in less than 10 days?! I'm jealous. lol
I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Sandra
Looks like you had a great time and you look adorable! I am so happy you had such a great time. Happy early birthday and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteglad you guys had such a great time! less than two weeks and we'll be in Chicago, baby!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an awesome relaxing vacation!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time and gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous trip! Mac is adorable as always. Do you think it's the flying that makes you tighten up?
ReplyDeletelook at how cute you looked...love the green shirt and scarf! So glad Mac had fun with the rents and you didn't have to worry!
ReplyDelete