2. We came back from vacation on Sunday and I already need another one! Mac has had a fever of over 101 for the last 3 days and I took him to the Ped and they couldn't find anything wrong besides the fever. She said his teeth would not warrant a fever that high and he had no signs of Hand, Foot and Mouth which is what I was afraid it was. He seems pretty happy and is eating fine and sleeping so-so,he's just burning up. Our daycare lady called yesterday and said one of his buddies has strep and an ear infection and it all started with a couple of days of high fever.. GREAT.. so, now I'm just holding out waiting for the worst to hit. The timing could not be worse for me since I was out last week for vacation, and am out next week for two days for Chicago. Tim has been awesome and has been staying home with Mac since he can't go to daycare but he needs to get to his office so I'm planning on taking a 1/2 day today and working from home tomorrow if I need to. Just feel so bad for the little bugger!!
3. Ok, bad stuff over... So excited for Chicago!!! Starting to do my research for Joey and I's big walk on Saturday and I made reservations here for Jenn and I to get our hair did before the big dinner on Saturday night!! If anyone else is interested in joining us, let me know and I can adjust our reservation to include you. We are going around 4:30 and it's $35 for a blowout/style....
4. I'm booking my flight to LA to see Ellen today.. WOOT WOOT!!! Again, probably should not be doing this since I've been out of the office so much and will be in the next week or so, but you only live once right?? And chances are, this will be my last time to do this so I'm doing it. Jenn is also going with me along with my friend Julie. We are going to have a BLAST!! I'm sure we'll be blogging about it after!

5. I'm wearing my green jeans today.. they make me happy. I like to think I started the green jean trend at my place of work b/c it's just picking up here.. we call me the trend setter here (if you can't tell, I'm being completely sarcastic!! ) Dont' you love this fabulous pic of me!! :) I was trying to hustle to take the pic before the elevator door opened!!!
6. OK, let's talk reality shows for a minute.. Survivor started last night and it's already good!! the last few seasons have been so-so but this one is pretty good. Blair from Facts of Life is on it and some of the younger players have NO idea who she is which shocks me b/c I would think that everyone would know who she is..
Also, BB ended last night and I have to say, it was one of the best seasons in a LONG time!!! Glad Ian won but would have been happy had Dan won too.. he is an amazing, crazy, deceiving player who actually deserved to win just for pure game play alone!!
7. I have been slacking on the workouts. I worked out Tuesday here at work, but didn't yesterday b/c I had to take Mac to the Ped. And I had to cancel Pilates tonight so Tim could go to the office to get work done. Hoping to go for a long walk tonight when I get home and get some kind of exercise in. My weight in the challenge was down I think 1 from last week but I'm no where near going to win that thing so I'll just keep on keeping on.
8. Was supposed to get my fill this morning but had to cancel since I had to be at work for a meeting first thing. Tried to reschedule for early next week and they were booked until Thursday morning, at which time I'll be on a flight to Chicago. So, I'm going in on the 3rd of October to get this bad boy filled up and ready to take me to my goal!
9. I need to figure out what I'm wearing in Chicago.. bought some really cute knee high boots so hoping it's cool enough to wear them!
10. Nothing else to say.. hoping you all have a good weekend!!
xox,js

New follower here.
ReplyDeleteI love love love love love the green jeans trend and look forward to getting into a size where I look decent in them.
I hope your little one feels better. I would rather be sick than see my kids suffering. :(
what is up with grandparents :) My kid gets sick all the time when he stays with the rents..ok maybe not all the time..but quite often...you must be tired! Look how skinny in those cute green jeans! You got boots....jealous over here!!!!
ReplyDeleteI started watching Survivor again last night too, after not watching for the past few years. When those youngins had no idea who "Blair" was it kinda made me feel old :( BB was a nail biter! Sandra (Think.Do it. Live it) and I were texting back and forth as it was on. When Danielle gave up trying for head of household she sealed her own fate....stupid, stupid, stupid!
ReplyDeleteHope your little guy gets better soon!
Poor little guy - hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope your son feels better soon! I love Survivor and watch every season! I couldn't believe they didn't recognize Blair, she looks exactly the same just older!
ReplyDeleteAaaawww..hate when the kiddos are sick. Love the green jeans! Hate reality TV. Jealous that you're going to Chicago and Ellen (this post has been an emotional roller coaster for me. LOL).
ReplyDeleteIt'll be cool enough. Pack em!
ReplyDeleteHope your little guy feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteI love those jeans!!! I tried some on the other day and felt like a heifer. So I didn't buy them.
ReplyDeleteHope the little one is doing better!
Can't wait!! 3 more days!!!!