I.AM.SO.EXCITED!!!!!
In true me fashion, I made some cups last night to take along.. can't go anywhere without my cups!! (actually, it's just b/c when you go to the all-inclusives, they give you the tiniest drink glasses and you end up spending way too much time walking back and forth to the bar)
I'm going to send my weigh in numbers to Draz tomorrow and then that'll be all she wrote.. I am planning to bring my running shoes along b/c my husband
I know you've all seen these pics of the Phoenix (sorry Lori, I mean ARIZONA) ladies meet-up this weekend. I can't say much more than I just adore these girls!!
This is the first time I've left Mac since he was born. In my head, I know he'll be fine with his Nana and Chief, but in my heart, I am going to miss him big time!! Here's a couple quick shots of him with his number 1 girlfriend, Kennedy!
Don't blog too much while I'm gone !
SEE YOU SOON!!
xo,js





Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog, what a month or two now?? I can't believe how big those kids are already??!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun, be safe and enjoy your time!!!
Have a great time and take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeletehope you have a fabulous time!!!!! I will miss you and your blog!
ReplyDeleteHave fun, sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteCan I go to Cabo with you!
ReplyDeleteHave fun. The time you get back, it will be time for BOOBS! lol
Sandra
Have a blast in Cabo!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip! And toast one for me will ya??? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a blast!!! Yay!!!
ReplyDelete