Friday, January 13, 2012

Ten (or maybe just 7) Things Thursday.. on Friday!

Hey all! Hope you have all been having a good week! I've been super busy thus the lack of blogging!

so, I meant to do this yesterday but never got around to it..

1. You have not seen crazy until you've read a Birth Board on BabyCenter.. I'm a member of the July 2011 board and lordy be, those girls are kookoo crazy.. I joined so I could get some good advice while pregnant and beyond and now it's purely just entertainment.. there's not a lot of support, but just bitches hating on other bitches.. it's hilarious.. It's my go-to reading material when I'm bored at night!!! It just goes to show that you can be anyone you want on the "internet" and you can say whatever you want b/c you are pretty much anonymous if you want to be.. I sure hope some of these women do not talk to their real life friends the way they do their internet friends!!

2. Speaking of crazy.. there is a girl I met on a blogging site years ago and I am "friends" with her on Facebook.. she makes ME crazy. I'm debating deleting her but her kind of crazy is also very entertaining.. she's a quiverfull christian and believes that she should have as many kids as God's plan is (a la the Duggars) which is all fine and good, no judgement there, but she goes on tangents literally every hour on things that are soo fundamentally opposite of what she is claiming she believes.. this is how I feel when I read her posts:

Thanks to Leslie for pinning that on Pinterest yesterday.. I literally laughed out loud!!

3.  Yesterday, I wore maternity jeans..  don't judge. I only wore them b/c they were one of the first ones I bought and I was smaller back then and the legs are a little snug but I like the way they look on me with long sweaters.. so I wore them and was comfy all day long..

4.  Today's Mac's 6 month birthday.. so hard to believe. Of course we did a photo shoot this morning:

You can see his little toothies in this one.. 
and in this one, he discovered he had a sticker on.. which was promptly pulled off and ripped up and end of photo shoot..
5.  Went to my band doctor on Monday and got a small .5cc fill. I'm back up to 9 now which is what I was prior to getting 1/2 taken out in my 11th week of pregnancy. I am TIGHT though so I'm thinking I may go get some taken out.  I haven't been able to eat a thing at breakfast this week and have been PBing a lot (my friend Maria now refers to it as "making room" when I go PB!) will see how this weekend goes and make the call on Monday.

6.  Not much planned for this weekend!  Timmy and I have a babysitter on Saturday night and are going on a dinner date and then over to a friends house to watch some football. I really hope the Broncos lose.. so tired of the Tim Tebow talk!!

7.  Sunday, my friend Jenn3 is running the PF Changs marathon again and being the good athletic supporter I am, Mac and I are going to go cheer her on again as we did last year! 

I may have to end at 7 b/c I honestly can't think of anything else to tell you!! I got tagged by Grace but will do those questions in another post this weekend!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and if you are in an area that is getting snow dumped on.. stay warm!!!


 

7 comments:

  1. Your little one is sooooooooo very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable as always! The baby boards always cracked me up...great fodder for the "mommy wars." You should come out at the end of January and do the Color Run/Walk at Tempe Town Lake. Hubby and I are doing it. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, don't judge me, but years ago when I was planning my wedding, I was on a wedding board and a few of us branched off and kept in touch for years after our weddings on a private board. Well, when a bunch of them started getting pregnant, they hit the pregnancy message boards too. . . and you are NOT KIDDING. Those women are insane and hilarious. I have lurked on pregnancy boards in the past because it's like a zoo. I never posted though, if that makes you feel better about me.

    Also, one of my best friends (who is a size 2 I think) wears her pregnancy pants 24-7, pregnant or not. She loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God he is so cute!!

    I often feel like punching Internet type-ers in the face! Must find that on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I seriously thought about buying maternity jeans before because they were on clearance at Target and they looked so comfy! :)

    Mac is so cute!

    ReplyDelete