Hey all, I've been MIA for almost two weeks.. so much for my wanting to blog more!!
1. I'm tired... really tired.. as in got like 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night tired. I had a projectile vomiting/explosive diarrea baby last night.. it was lovely. I think the poor little Bubba had 3 baths, 6 pajama changes, and 3 bed sheet/mattress pad changes before all was said and done. Thank goodness he's feeling a little better today Apparently there's a little bug going around. hopefully we've seen the end of it.
2. I'm still obsessed with Pilates. I'm taking my group class at the gym and also doing it at another studio once a week... I love the way it makes me feel after - hurts, but a good hurt and I feel like I walk a little taller!
3. We are heading to Atlanta in two weeks! Can't wait to see my Brother, SIL and niece and nephew, and most importantly, have Mac meet them!! Also, just really excited to have somewhere/something to look forward to!
4. So, before we had Mac, we were traveling fools. We love to travel and like I said above, I really need something to look forward to to keep me going! 2011 was the year of MAc and thus not much traveling, but this year, watch out USA, we are coming to a city near you!!! We have plans for San Fran in May, Chicago/Milwaukee in June, Michigan in July, Cabo (for our 10 year anniversary) in September and I'm definitely coming to BOOBs in September! We'll probably go to San Diego as well somewhere in there since it's a short drive/easy trip. I'm so excited to start traveling again!! Of course, there is a Brewers trip thrown in there a couple of times, but hey, if it gets us to go somewhere, I can handle the baseball games!
5. My band is so finicky lately. One day it's locked shut and I'm Pbing all over the place and the next (as in last night) I was able to eat Sushi rolls and Gyoza.. and wash it all down with a beer. Ridic!!
6. I'm losing, slowly but surely.. I wish my weight loss was faster but I've always been a slow loser so I guess that's not going to change.
7. My body is still revolting against me.. I'm apparently now allergic to SOMETHING.. no idea what it is but my chest is breaking out in hives on the daily and I'm itching like crazy. I went to the allergist yesterday and am going in next week to be tested to see what it could possibly be. Annoying.
8. My friend Angela and her little sweetie Delaney are coming this weekend. Super excited. she hasn't met Mac yet either. Hoping he feels better b/c I have big plans for all of us!
9. Spring Training starts in just a little over a month!! if you are looking for us, check the Brewers stadium b/c someone got tickets for every.single.Saturday and Sunday. game!!! Pretty sure he considered it the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!
10. I can't think of another one.. I seriously am about to fall asleep at my desk. I don't even have any cute new pics of Mac to show you.. bad mom this week!!
Hope you are all doing well!! VEry excited for a couple of girls who are getting close to being banded!!! So exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sounds like a LONG night. Hope Mac is on the mend.
ReplyDeleteAll your pilates talk REALLY makes me want to try it....hmmm.
I have been breaking out in chest hives too - let me know what you find out (I also get bumps on my neck and wrists!!)
ReplyDeletexxxx
We are a Cardinals household and my Hubs is already starting the countdown till Opening Day. It's a good thing we don't live in Fla because my Hubs would be begging for tix too.
ReplyDeleteYAY for coming to BOOBs.
ReplyDeleteIf by chance you have extra time when you are in Atlanta, I would love to meet you. I live an hour and a half south of Atlanta but would love to try to meet up.
ReplyDeleteAnd we love spring training also...just the Atlanta Braves! lol
Sandra
Woohoo! See you at BOOBs! :)
ReplyDelete