Holy Moly.. 3 blogs in 3 days.. what is going on?? I'm hoping I keep up this blogging momentum!!
Ok, so I promised that I'd blog more and not always about Mac, but I figure, one day a week, I get to brag a little.. plus I have some family and friends who read my blog who will want to see some pics here and there!
He will be 6 months next week!! Where does the time go?? bananas!
Here are some recent things he's been up to!
He is a BIG fan of checking himself out in the mirror. He must get that from his daddy.. everytime I'm in his room, and brushing his hair or something, he's gawking and smiling at himself.. it's hilarious.
All gussied up for New Years Eve. We had a bottle / champagne toast at 7:30 and told him it was midnight.. ha!
He's already trying out for the Michigan State Cheerleading squad... Go Spartans, class of 2033!!!
"Hey Baby, you got plans after the game??" How bout you grab your sippy cup and pick me up and take me for a ride on your new bike??
Very proud of himself for getting a babe so early in life..
When I was working last week and Tim was home with Mac, it was always a fun little surprise to see what attire Mac was wearing that day.. on this day, Tim was home collecting money from clients so he thought Mac should be wearing his "tough guy" outfit.. so cute!!
that's all I've got!!
**On the workout front, I did my Pilates class last night and man, in combo with my biking on Wednesday night, my legs and lower half of my body are SORE!! LOVE IT!!! ***
Happy Weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Too cute for words!!
ReplyDeleteLove me a Mac Attack anytime!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the pilates!
So darn cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously adorable!! He is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteMAC ATTACK! What a charmer!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Adorable!!! What a handsome boy!!! Love pictures :)
ReplyDeleteKeep posting his pics, he is beyond adorable for words!!!! I want to hear more about Pilates too! Is it super tough for a first timer?? I want to find a new exercise to love.
ReplyDeleteMac is a doll!! I am a new follower. MandaPanda pointed me your way because you have been preggo with the band. My hubs and I currently "trying" and I just want to do my research on being pregnant with a Lapband
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! And congrats on the 2 pound loss this week!
ReplyDelete