1. Poor little Mac was sick again this weekend.. he had the projectile vomit and d going on again on Sunday.. I hate the feeling of helplessness when he's sick. I finally broke down and called the PED b/c I just didn't know what to do anymore to make him feel better. He seems like he's on the mend again now, but we'll see.. seems like there is a nasty stomach bug floating around like crazy here!
2. My girlfriend Angela and her little one Delaney came to visit this weekend. We had a good time and of course lots and lots of laughs.. that girl just kills me everytime I see her! She hadn't met Mac yet so it was good to have her meet him and Delaney was just so sweet to him!! Here are some pics of D and Mac and then one of Mac at the Wildlife World Zoo on Saturday.. I mean, does it get any cuter?? I know I'm biased, but for realzzzzzz..
I love this one.. it's like she's telling him a secret or something.. hopefully nothing about their mommies and how crazy they are!!!
at the zoo..
with his "big sister" D!!! She kept calling herself that!! :)
3. I'm super super sore today.. I started the 100 pushups/150 situps/200 squats challenges the other day and that's no joke!! I also did my iPilates class last night.. LOVE IT!! Mac and I did a LONG walk this weekend when he wasn't crabbing/puking/pooping on Sunday.. I'm hoping the scale starts showing my exercise/hard work!
that's about all I have! Hope you are all doing well!! And to those that got hit with the anon poster, I say screw them.. you are ALL FABULOUS!!
xo,js



Is the pushups, sit ups, squats thing an actual "thing" or something you worked on for yourself? Tell me more -- I need to start adding more toning stuff.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting the 30 Day Shred today and I'm already sore just thinking about it! LOL.
ReplyDeleteThose pics are too cute! I love seeing how kids interract with eachother, especially when one's so much younger. My oldest is like a mother hen to little ones. :)
He is adorable!!! And I'm glad to hear he is doing much better! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the working out! I love the picture of mac in the hat...so cute!
ReplyDelete