my restriction!!! yahoo!!!! Last night I was eating some pasta and had only taken two bites and recognized a feeling I haven't really had in about 4 months and sure as heck, I was STUCK!! Who knew being stuck would bring me so much joy!! I have noticed that in the last few days, my eating has really tapered off and I haven't been able to eat as much as I had in weeks prior (believe me I was getting nervous that my weight was going to reach an all-time high based on the quantity of food I've been eating) and it's not been taking me as long as usual to get full.. and I haven't really gained anything in about 2 weeks, so that's all good news to me. I figure as long as I'm still eating fairly healthy (we won't talk about the tablespoon or two of frosting I had to have yesterday!) then I should be able to keep up with this weight maintenance for the next few months. Of course, as with everything with this pregnancy, things keep changing day to day so we'll see!!
Here's a new bump picture.. my belly is almost catching up to my boobs.. oh lordy!!
xo, js
You look great Jen!
ReplyDeleteYou are so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteCutest pregnant lady ever!
ReplyDeletePerfect bump! Glad you have some restriction too!
ReplyDeleteStill figuring out my AZ plans...hope we can get together soon, I'll email this week.