- Spring Training started last weekend and I have to admit, it was welcomed with open arms in the Stull house!! I actually really love spring training, I love sitting outside on the lawn, in the sun!! I also love drinking the beers that are requisite for Spring Training but not this year.. I did have a few (or maybe a little more than a few) sips of Timmy's beer on Saturday and it was DELISH.. might be one of the things I miss the most!! Just in case any of you have forgotten what I look like since I've been absent, here is the 1st of many of our traditional spring training pics:
- Michelle and I are headed to Chicago this weekend for my first baby shower!!! Soooo excited!!! I'm excited b/c #1. I get to see my family and friends, #2 Michelle is coming with and I get to drag her around to all my fave places, shop and have her meet the other important peeps in my life and #3. I get to get away for a weekend. I need a vacation badly. I just need a break from work and all the chaos that goes on here
- The chaos and constant non-stopness of work is seriously turning me into a Crabby Patty.. that and the hormones that are no joke, really make me not so pleasant to be around.. I was telling my friends at work that either I'm hyper-sensitive to everything or maybe I'm right but it seems like people these days are just constantly rude. Maybe I never noticed it but I swear, everywhere I go, I seem to encounter some sort of rudeness one way or the other.. Just this past weekend, we went out to this "lounge" (which wasn't really a lounge but more of a "club" full of douchebags, fake tits and complete idiots for women) for my friend JB's birthday.. I walked in and knew I was walking into my own personal version of Hell. It was horrible.. so crowded, completely not the type of place I would want to be preggo or not. At one point, I was just trying to get to the bathroom and no one would move and i literally almost started crying then and there, right smack dab in the middle of the place!!! I joked that my bump got bumped more times than necessary, to which my friend Jenn3 has dedicated herself to creating a rap song that will soon be sweeping the nation called "Don't Bump the Bump.. " wait for it.. it'll be a huge hit!! Here I am, thinking I looked pretty cute (before I went to the club and found out I was both WAY underdressed b/c I wasn't wearing some hot mini-dress and 5 inch heels and somewhat over dressed b/c I was sooo covered up!!)
- NYC in two weeks!!! So excited for our little vacay!! So bummed that I'm missing out on the bandster brunch that's happening a week earlier though!! Have been chatting with Jenny to hopefully see her and if anyone else is around and wants to get together, let me know!
xo,js



You and the baby bump will be missed at the brunch!
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring Training!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!
You look adorable! Have a wonderful time at your baby shower!
ReplyDeleteJen- I have these jeans packed up and ready to go for you, but I can not find the email with your address. If you still want them can you PLEASE resend it to me? Sorry I've been a slacker getting them to you.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Have a great baby shower.
I'm more of a football fan, but spring training means SPRING so I'm all for it. Just remember all those chics in their mini dresses and heels are looking for what you already have - a good man and healthy/happy children. Can't wait for the don't bump my bump song.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Chicago at your shower!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how disappointed I am that the dates are off on the brunch and your visit. Dayummmmm.
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Jen. Hormones are no joke, you're right about that. But this too will pass, so hang in there.
Your bump is adorable! Have a great time at your shower :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute bump!
ReplyDelete