Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's a......

BOY!!!!

So, we had our big ultrasound appointment today.  And lo and behold, there was a little teeny tiny penis on the screen!!  I honestly can say I've never seen my husband smile bigger..  I'm so excited for him, for me, for us!!  

Can't wait to meet our little man! 

17 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing adventure ahead of you. Congratulations, wonderful news! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! There is something very special about the way a boy loves his Momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited! So happy! So can't wait to shop for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful.. congratulations. so happy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry I hadnt' kept up with your blog. I'm all up to date now and mucho congrats on the baby..the baby boy! boys are a ton of fun! Much easier to raise than girls...from what I can tell. I am so happy for you and Tim! I read the post about your struggle to GET pregnant and it just makes me soooo happy for you! I'm glad things are going well and progressing and he's healthy and active! Yay!!!! **Big hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! I can't wait to find out next week... and to share! Hope baby cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Absolutely amazing! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG! A little TIMMY! So excited for you mama! Love you much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOO exciting!!!!! Can you feel him move yet?

    And now on to the fun of choosing names....I loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! Boy babies are great. What can I say - I have one, I'm biased! (nothing against girl babies!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yayyy congrats on ure baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for boys! I've heard they're easier than girls...you'll have to let me know. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy for you!! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete