"Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature "
Normally, I would say that my hair is my favorite feature, but today, I'm having a bad hair day so I went with my 2nd fave.. my FEET!!!
My feet are rarely in pictures and really don't get the credit they deserve. They get me from point A to point B and everywhere in between.. They are strong, sturdy and can look fantastic in a sweet pair of 3 - 4inch wedges (my max height!)
Thanks Amy for the fun blog idea!!!

Very cute tootsies! Nominated you for an award at my blog - http://candylandtobandland.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-youre-it.html
ReplyDeleteYou totally do have nice feet!
ReplyDeleteCute feet in cute shoes - nothing better!
ReplyDeleteVery cute~!
ReplyDeleteLove the feet. It is the one part of me that I like too.
ReplyDeleteNice! Bad feet = bad juju so I'm glad yours are cutesy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and love the nail color.
ReplyDeleteUm, is that nail color OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark?
ReplyDeleteI love those strappy sandals... and tootsies. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete