Ok, while I am still GREEN with envy over the BOOBs weekend, I am so full of love from my weekend with my girls. They all descended upon Casa de Stull on Thursday at various times during the day and the following 3 days were filled with lots and lots of laughs, craziness and plenty of booze. I definitely think we toasted Margo's last month or so of singleness in typical fun fashion. I had a packed house - seriously, my house is not big enough for 10 people but we made it work - but it was all worth it!
On a side note about BOOBs, you guys all look like you had such a fantastic time! And you all look FABULOUS!!!! I love seeing all the pics so keep them coming!!
xo,js
The whole group on Friday night..
My Arizona girls got to meet my Chicago girls.
Me and Shannon
Me, the bride (Margo) and Laura D.
Fanny (Jamie), me, Margo, TK (Tracy) and Shannon
TK, me and Shannon
Me and TMac (Tracy) on Saturday night
Laura D, me and Margo
Me and Crazy Angela
all the girls.. saturday night.
Angela, Fanny and me
Poolside Thursday night..
Poolside Friday during the day!
me and TK
end of the evening on Friday.. not sure how we are all still standing!!





Hey, you look pretty good yourself Jen! We missed you this weekend but by the looks of your pics, it doesn't look like you missed us too much! Glad you ladies had a blast!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. We missed you in Chicago, but glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you in Chicago!! But it looks like you were having a blast with your girls!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeleteYou look like you had a great time with your girls. Next time, new orleans possibly, you and I will hang :) Thanks so much for the kind words!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! Sorry it's taken me forever, but I finally got a chance to read through your whole blog start to finish....and am so glad I did! You are so warm and funny...and that smile! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI also work in a pharma company, in Market Research, so I know exactly what you mean about the reps, haha!
Looking forward to joining you on this journey!
<3
Liz