b/c I, the mayor of slow loserville, seem to be picking up speed in the weight loss department. Not sure if, after 4 months of slow rolling through life even though I've been working out like a mad woman, my body is finally catching up!!! Today I jumped on the scale and am now down 75 lbs!!! Say WHAT?? I'll take it and hope for an additional 5 more down in the next two weeks!!!
I'm off to LA tomorrow to visit our friends Ang and Ian and Baby D... can't wait to see them and just enjoy the weekend!!
Hope you all have a great one!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah Jen!!!! Have a great time in LA! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHeck yes, Jen!!! Have a great trip :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time your results caught up to your effort! GO JEN!!! Have a great trip. xoxo
ReplyDeleteGood for you Jen.. you've put it all together! have a very safe and fun trip
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news on the 75...I'm proud.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip doll.
Congrats on 75!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 75!!! That is freakin' awesome!!
ReplyDelete