It's all about trial and error with this band, now isn't it?? So, last week, I felt like I could pretty much eat anything and was constantly hungry! On Friday night, Timmy and I went to dinner at Pita Jungle and I thought that I'd be able to have some Pita and Hummus... WRONG! I had no issues with the hummus but the Pita was NOT my friend! I ate slowly and chewed it a lot but it still just sat there right in my chest and did not want to move anywhere. Gotta admit, don't really want that feeling ever again!! So, now I know!
Last night, I went out to dinner with some girls I used to work with at Crate last year and I hadn't seen any of them in about a year. So, none of them knew about my surgery. They picked a Pasta restaurant.. go figure!! I did tell them once I got there that I had had the surgery and they were shocked. So, I had a nice appetizer of Buffalo Mozzerella and Heirloom tomatoes with Pesto sauce and it was YUM!! I was a little disappointed that none of them noticed my weight loss but oh well.. I guess not everyone is as observant as me!
Today, while running errands Timmy and I stopped at the Salty Senorita for some lunch. I ordered the tacos and just ate the chicken without the shell..( I figured since the pita and the corn tortilla are somewhat in the same family, I didn't want to chance it!)
I upped my water intake this weekend and things seem back to normal on the WL front. I even started the C25K yesterday... man, am I NOT a runner!! I'm going to stick with it though! I want to be a runner and there's no time like the present to start!!!
Kind of a boring blog but hey, that's my life these days, figuring out how to live with Antonio (yes, I named him Antonia BANDeras!)
Super happy for a short work week and to spend some time with our good buddies Clay and Nicole and family for Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Sunday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

C25K is a great program, good luck with it!
ReplyDeleteLove your band's name...very creative!
ReplyDelete