
Oh Pool, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways..
* I love that you are free (if you don't count the monthly mortgage/rent payment and the pool service) enjoyment
*I love that you make me and others happy (seriously, have you ever seen any one UNHAPPY in a pool?? )
*I love that you make me feel that if Water Gymnastics were an Olympic Sport, I'd get a Gold Medal
*I love that you allow me to create a wave pool in you - which usually brings about minutes of laughter
*I love that you let me sit in you for HOURS on a Saturday and Sunday and read my book, with just the gentle humming of the A/C and the waterfall as my background music
*I love that you are cool and refreshing, even when in the dead of summer, when most AZ pools are hot as bath water - Michelle says it's b/c you are deep.. she's so wise..
* I love that when my friends come to visit, you are where they want to be, not out doing touristy things..
* Mostly I love that when I'm feeeling down, stressed or upset, all I ever have to do to feel better is get in the pool, do a couple of laps, some handstands and some water aerobics and I feel ten times better..
No Pool Tribute would be complete without mentioning the other pool that I spend many hours in.. the "H" pool.. wave pools are much more fun there any weekend..
This weekend was very low key except for a very fun Friday night.. see M's blog http://hokenstad.blogspot.com/2009/08/about-last-night.html for a funny letter to KD about our Friday night activities.. I think it's safe to say, we were all feeling a lot like M and B on Saturday morning!!

I love your pool! It's my favorite place in AZ! We had the best conversations and lots of laughter there recently! Pizza in the pool...even better! :)
ReplyDelete