1. As both Jenn and Manda both already mentioned on their blogs (they are good consistent bloggers!!), we three met up this weekend for lunch. It was so fun!! Never have I felt more comfortable just sitting down for 2 hours with two people I had never met. It was so nice to just chat about our bands, blogs and life in general and to really "get" each other. They are both adorable and hilarious as all get out! I'm hoping this is the first of many of our get togethers! I had to show them my talent of taking pictures with my freakishly long arms.. and got this good one!
2. The rest of the weekend was a good one. We went out with some friends on Saturday night to True Food (have ya'll ever been to this place?? I think it's a chain, it is ridiculously good, healthy, clean eating food!!) and then to the iPic to see "Snow White and the Huntsman", which I thought was pretty good. Kristen Stewart totally bugs me, b/c I feel like she's the same in every movie but otherwise, the rest of the movie was good! I also saw Prometheus, which was a complete waste of money and time!
3. I spent some quality time in the pool since it was as usual, ungodly hot here! Even Mac got in the pool and on Saturday, was not in tears while getting in (we haven't quite gotten him used to the fact that if he's going to live in AZ, he's going to have to start enjoying the pool!)
Mac would rather throw balls and plastic eggs though.. he's destined to be a baseball player!! (sorry for the dark picture, I just thought it was so cute!!
4. I was finally able to move my ticker down by 1.. yep, that's me, queen of the slow losers! It's all good though. I'm getting a little nervous that I won't hit my first mini-goal by July.. which is 10 lbs down.. but I've got to kick into gear and as of tomorrow, I'm going off the sugar again (can't say today since I've already eaten a mini-milky way bar)
5. I haven't been to my lap band doctor since January. May need to schedule a visit soon. I think it will help me with motivation. I'm pretty sure I don't need a fill but just the whole process of talking about the band, seeing how I've done in the last 5 months, might be just what I need to get motivated. I need to kick up the cardio too. I'm going to start walking in the evenings after Mac goes down ( on the nights I don't have Pilates) and hopefully I'll be able to start Zumba again soon. After talking so much with Manda and Jenn, I am totally ready to get the rest of this weight OFF, for good!!!
I have more to talk about but I have lots of work to do and get done before I leave.
Hope you all had a good weekend and are starting off the week on a good note!!
xo,js




what a cute pic of your boys in the pool! :)
ReplyDeleteI have not heard of true food....must look it up...congrats on the lb...hey a loss is a loss.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, just want to give mac kisses and pinch his cheeks!
Love the pix of Mac, and totally with you on not losing much! I haven't posted in forever - totally need too... Liam turns 1 on Thursday, so probably will post pix this weekend with the party... then Lu turns 8 next week (yikes)!!! Hope you are well!!!
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady wins the race! Loved meeting you too! OK...your son is just too adorable...get him signed on with the Brewers early, right?
ReplyDeleteThat's so great that you got to meet Jenn and Manda. You all look great!
ReplyDelete