Hi all! So, thanks for your suggestions on my workout dilemma. The thing is, I already miss bedtime Tuesdays and Thursday nights due to Pilates. BUT, last night, Tim came home around 6 and I went out and walked for about 45 minutes and got home, got to do bedtime, no problem! It felt good to walk but it was SOOO Freaking HOT!! I was a sweaty beast when I got back. My plan is do that on Mondays and Wednesdays and then Pilates on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes Saturdays. And then some walks with Mac on Sundays. Sounds like a plan huh?? We'll see how it goes! Now, on to the 10 things of today!
1. I'm not so stuck these last couple of days. I haven't eaten anything with sugar and the scale is rewarding me.. I've also been paying really close attention to my hunger cues and only eating when I'm hungry and it's amazing what a difference a couple of days make. Now, I just need to keep at it!! Maybe I'll actually reach my first mini-goal by July 12th!
2. At lunch we started having this mindless conversation about Frozen Yogurt (which place was our favorite etc.. ) and then we started talking about Sherbet and how to pronounce it. I say it as if it has an "r" at the end, i.e. Sherbert, how do you say it?? My boss, who is goofy, swears it is pronounced like sorbet, without the t sound, which I told him sounds ridiculous.. thoughts??
3. It's hotter than balls here.. I know I say this all the time but I'm seriously questioning my need to live on the sun!!
4. 3 weeks from today I'll be in Michigan! WOOHOO!!!!
5. Someone I follow on Pinterest pinned a site that tells you how to make homemade grout cleaner. Now I don't know if it's the heat getting to me but now I'm obsessed with carving out some time this weekend to clean the grout in my tile.. which is ridiculous, b/c I have a fairly large surface area covered in marble tile!! We shall see how that goes.. it's just bugging me!!
6. Anybody seen "Rock of Ages"?? I totally want to see that, but my movie buddy is out of town! :(
7. I think we are going to take Mac to the Phx Children's museum this weekend. Apparently they have a really good spot for infants and toddlers to play. I took him to meet my girlfriend for lunch this past weekend to a mall and I had him in the play area. Those kiddos in there were ruthless!! Jumping everywhere!! We ended up having to leave b/c Mommy was exhausted!
8. Tomorrow is Timmy and my 10 year anniversary!! We are going to Cabo in September to celebrate so we just have plans to do dinner somewhere locally this weekend. Can't believe we've been married 10 years!!
9. Still no word back from my endocrinologist about the incorrect script situation.. annoying as hell. I guess I could just double up on the 88s and see how quickly I can get the levels down!! :)
10.. I got nothing else.
adios! xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SherBERT for sure! Tell J he be cra cra. Try not to cheat on me with rock of ages..me want to see.
ReplyDeleteSherbert and sorbet are too different things so you're both right. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes...it is seriously hot as balls outside. I hate even walking to my car right now. Wahoo for the exercise you're getting in during the week!
Oh have fun at the museum...I have been wanting to go, I hear its a blast. Great job on getting the walk in it was over 100 at 6-7 last night--yuck! Congrats on 10 years thats fabulous!
ReplyDelete