Friday, June 29, 2012

It's Friday!!! I'm Linking up!!

Ok, I don't technically know how to link up these letters but I like the idea that Drazil throws out there lately, so I'm jumping on board!!

Dear Facebook Politicians - seriously, you are annoying the shit out of me with all the politics talk.  I understand passion for a cause/candidate/etc.. but if you are going to spew constant politics and rhetoric, please don't quote a line from the Washington Post and claim it as your own.. come up with some original material.

Dear Arizona - I effing hate you right now. I never asked to live directly ON the sun, so why must you make us miserable already and it's not even July. And enough with the haboobs.. ok??  It's bad enough that it's hotter than balls outside, but then you blow all this dust so that we have to go out in the heat to clean off all the dirt.. it's beyond ridic.

Dear Michigan - Are you ready for us?? because we are soooooo ready for you. Less than 2 weeks and counting, and you will hear us (well, the little one) from miles away. He babbles very loudly these days and we think he's saying that he can't wait to see you Michigan (oh and Nana and Chief and aunts and uncles and cousins too!) We have big plans and expectations Michigan, hope you can deliver.

Dear Hubs - I love you. Really I do and last week we celebrated 10 years together. But, do you think that once you could put a dish in the dishwasher or maybe clean off the counter after you eat? i know I've asked you this about a billion times in the last 10 years, but let's see if we can start doing it? mmkay??pleaseandthankyouverymuch.


Dear Scale & Lapband - you are frustrating me beyond belief. I may need to take a hiatus from the scale. I can't believe I'm stuck on this plateau for the last 5 weeks. I'm also taking my ticker down. It's too much pressure for me and I can't stand feeling like such a big fat (non) loser. Somethings gotta happen soon or I'm going to lose my mind.

Dear Gym - I visited you 3 times this week. I know. I know.. it's shocking. Thank you for the Yoga and Pilates classes that helped to clear my mind this week when I was a raving maniac b/c of work. Also, I'll see you tomorrow when I try out my first Hydro Training class. Please be kind.

Dear BFF (shenaenae) - talking to you always makes everything so much better. I can't wait to see you (twice) in the next few weeks! I can't wait until we someday live in the same city! :)

Dear Bank Account- Your welcome. I did what I said I was going to do and didn't buy a thing for myself the whole month of June.  Did it save us some money? Maybe?  It was hard b/c I'm a shopper but totally doable. And since my weight is going no where, doesn't look like I'll be needing any new clothes anytime soon.

Have a great weekend!
xo,js

5 comments:

  1. lol---your letters had me laughing! Great job hitting the gym this week....I did too....and guess what I have not lost either----boooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done I loved it - and Kudos on making it to the gym trust me that is the secret to this whole process!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh seriously - I sooo need to not shop for a month...but I'm not sure I can do it. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are SO funny! i love your blog name. found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL so funny and fun to read. You sound great. xoxoxo Gen

    ReplyDelete