This thing is shaped like a big "C" - so you lay in front of it with one of the C's under your head and the other comes up from under and you put it between your legs.. at first, all signs pointed towards a good night's sleep, but only 1 hour in, the hips started hurting like a mo-fo again, so I switched positions and so it went ALL.NIGHT.LONG.. finally, desperate times called for desperate measures, I rigged up a little pallet on my bed including all of the previously used aids to sleep.. here is the final product and what it looked like in my bed this morning:
Little bit ridiculous right?? Add a husband who is losing all the weight I'm finding.. (mofo!) and two beags and it's a tight squeeze.. tonight, I'm heading to another bed, one that is much firmer b/c now I'm convinced it's the bed and not all the contraptions. Any advice?? Mama needs some sleep!
- Besides the bed / sleeping situation, not a whole lot has been going on, thus my lack of blogging.
- Timmy was out of town this weekend in Milwaukee for the Cubs / Brewers series.. it was quite lonely without him!! Our dogs pretty much moped around all weekend and had sad faces like this one:
- Sweet little KD turned 2 last week and celebrated with a big party at a Play Factory!!!! This year's occasion was MUCH happier than last year's!! (anyone remember this?? ) Well, there were no tears at this partay!!
She's growing up way too fast and is really at the most fun age.. totally sassy, lots of personality and Funny as all get out!!
- I think that's all I've got for now.. except for an updated pic of the bump!!! (I'm having a 4d scan tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some fun pics to share later this week!! )
xoxox, js




A "U" shaped body pillow that I ordered off hammacherschlemmer.com and imported at great expense SAVED me in my second pregnancy! I love that thing so much, I want to marry it. I love it so much that if my house was on fire, I'd save the pillow and then go back for my kids! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck getting some sleep!
Ugh - I hear you sister!!! I just use multiple pillows - one between the knees and one tucked under my belly - seems to work, BUT the little guy doesn't care and kicks all night long... hang in there - you'll figure out SOMETHING that works for you! Not long now - make sure to post your 4d pix! they are cool!!!
ReplyDelete