Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak Peek!!!

of my little man... 



I have to say the 3D ultrasound thingy was a little anti-climactic for me!  Not sure if I thought he would be staring right at me with his eyes open and saying HI Mom! or not, but either way, I'm excited to see him and his cute little chunky cheeks already!!!   

Also, thanks for Gilly and Sarah on your comments on my blog on Tuesday!  Gilly, that pillow is CRAZY big! but looks awesome!! I finally got a good night's sleep last night and it was only b/c I actually  switched sides of the bed with Timmy!! 

xoxo,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. Anti-climatic or not, he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I wish I would have had one back when I had my kiddo! Glad you finally got a good nights sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, Little man!!! I'm so very happy for you, Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! So fun... I know you can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those pics are awesome! Back when I was pregnant with my daughter 37 yrs ago, they didn't even do Ultrasounds! lol

    ReplyDelete