Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching Up and Checking In..

Just looked at the last time I blogged and it's been almost 2 weeks.. I guess there really hasn't been too much going on that I needed to blog about, either that or I keep forgetting things that are happening and then by the time I blog, all my memory is lost..  I think that's the case. Preggo brain is for real people..

  • I had a really really good 4 day weekend and was so super sad last night when it came to an end.  Thursday, my girlfriends, the Jens and I, along with my friend TMac who came in for the week on her spring break, went to the Spa for our annual spa day.  The weather was perfect and my massage was exactly what I needed. I've been having a TON of pressure in my lower belly and back as a result of this kid getting bigger and pushing down that I needed some pampering big time!! We just hung out at the pool for the rest of the day and chilled.. PERFECT!
  • Spent the rest of the weekend prepping for Easter Sunday.  I had 8 adults and 4 kids over and while it was chaos personified, it was so fun and again, such a beautiful day!!!  The food and the company was amazing and by 8:00, I was snoozing in bed..  We had a little easter egg hunt for the kids in the backyard, the boys watched baseball and basketball in between rounds of putting golf balls and throwing the football out back and the ladies sat by the pool sipping on bellini's and mimosa's..  I myself indulged in a mimosa and it was fabulous!!!  another Perfect day!! 
(not that big of a fan of this pic, but it's the only one we got!! I was sweating like a beast in the kitchen and my hair is a disaster!! )

  • I hit 30 weeks preggo tomorrow and I can definitely feel it..  my body is aching something fierce and this little guy likes to spend a lot of time practicing his soccer kicks..  but I'm so excited that it's getting semi-close!!  
  • This weekend, my sweet friends, the Jens, offered and are coming over to paint the nursery.. apparently, I just get to supervise.. I love them for this!!  
Hope you all had some fun on your Easter weekend and got to enjoy yourselves!!  I'm off to catch up on blogs. I've been a bad commenter but what's new..  I'll try harder at that!!
xo,js

5 comments:

  1. Jen, you look radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great - and YAY for your "Jen's" coming to paint the nursery! Fun.... Dennis has been working on ours - hopefully he'll finish before the little guy comes (LOL) - I'm helping a tad bit but not much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not sweat - it's your pregnancy "glow"! We should get together sometime before that baby comes and you get too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look fabulous in the picture! what great friends you have- aren't "Jens" the greatest? ;)

    ReplyDelete