Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Picture Post!

Hey all! First, thanks for your sweet notes of congratulations on my news yesterday! I love the support I get out here in Blogland. To answer Vickie's question, I'm due 7/3/11 so I'm currently housing a little firecracker!! Oh, and Jen, I'm not sure you'll get a lot of belly shots from me.. right now, I just look really really thick in the middle!!! :)

Here are some pics from our trip to the Great White North - also known as Michigan.
The chaos that is the Stocking opening!!!
The kiddies..  Clay, Emma, Kate

Me and Timmy on Christmas Eve


Kate and I on the Eve

Sledding!!! Timmy getting ready to push mom down the hill!

No Sledding for me!!! I was the official picture-taker



Official family picture shot on Christmas

The rest are at the ski-hill..  again, no skiing for me, but I was a skiing supporter!! 







xo,js

7 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! I love your smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you and Tim look so cute together and blissfully happy! July 3 rd will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You look amazingly glowingly fantastically awesome.
    2. I have a July 5th baby, and he is the sweetest thing ever. (My Aug 13 baby is another kind entirely, but that's a different story for a different post.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are truly glowing!! So super excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there - I came across you from your comment on Nicole's blog. I'm new to your blog and look forward to reading it! Congrats on your big news!! I love hearing about your miracle! That is so very exciting - Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gawd, how did I miss the big news!!!
    I am so super duper puper excited for you!
    You deserve it all sunshine!
    Congrats to you and your sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete