Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Remember When???

Remember when this past summer when I was a workout queen?? Anyone seen that girl?  If you have, tell her to give me a call b/c this girl has a belly full of jelly lately.  Sure, I've been working out with Kathi 2-3 times a week, but gone are the days when I sometimes did 2x a day and my cardio was through the roof...  please find her!  Pleaseandthankyou.

xo,js

4 comments:

  1. Something about this time of year just makes me want to caccoon at home.

    Sounds like you're still doing SOMETHING. It is normal for our enthusiasm to ebb and flow. It'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...

    Question is, is 2x a day really sustainable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen anybody like that around this house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's hanging out with the girl who was walking 20-30 miles a week. If you find HER, slap her and send her home to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete