Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dinner with a Blog Buddy!

So, one of my faves,  Jenny , and I got together on Sunday night for dinner. I'm always amazed at how when we see each other, it's like long lost friends meeting up!!  Of course she continues to look amazeballs!!!  Had some hilarious conversation and some delish food!  We'll be reunited again in March when Timmy and I head to NYC for a long weekend (as part of me being Wife of the Year, I bought Tim tickets to a Knicks/Bucks game in NYC for Christmas) Plus, it'll be a nice little trip before I can't travel for a while.  Jenny and I have a little special date as well that she better not back out of!!! Hope to see some of you other NYCers as well when we are there! We'll be there 3/23 - 3/26!

Here's a quick pic. She has a better one.. but I was trying to prove to her my one arm camera skillz....

Happy New Year!!

xo,js

8 comments:

  1. What a great pic! I love the lights in the back ground, and it came out way better than my one arm shots!

    not sure when you started following me, but there are some issues with getting my blog updates because I changed my blog address a while back, so if your not getting my updates, please follow me at justawallflower83.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen!!! I am so excited for you and your husband! I will keep you in my prayers and just know everything will be fine for you!

    Oh, yea, you and Jenny look great! I will be in NY 3/18 - 3/28 but its for my daughters wedding so I don't think I will be able to make a side trip to NYC. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I want to get together in March! You look great. Glowing, even! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to meet you in March when you are in NYC! That's right after my bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm only just catching up with all my blog rading and so have only just seen the baby news!!! Congratulations, that is just sooooooo wonderful!
    I'm going to be really interested to read how things go for you being pregnant and banded as hubby & I are wondering about whether to try for a second baby at the moment.

    ReplyDelete