Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Can't Blog?? Post Pictures instead!!

Gah, life just gets in the way sometimes!!!

No time to blog at work, too tired when I get home late and nothing really to talk about.. so here's some pics of our last couple of trips instead..   NYC was super fun! Will blog about that another time. The others are from San Diego. Hope you are all well!!
Need.longer.arms
working on stretching my arms so I can get better shots!
Look at all that bread!! Didn't hardly even touch it!
Got to meet fabulous Jenny and Colleen for lunch!!




The ever-present Coors Light!!!


                                  
 
 

7 comments:

  1. You're so cute I want to squeeze you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky you get to do stuff!!! You and your husband are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I say this alot but your smile is so dazzling. Looks like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white watch! Yeah, I know...crazy!
    Love all the other pics as well. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete